Come in.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Paid Surveys

What do you think about Paid Surveys, is it a Scam and a waste of time. My previous Blog on Secret Shopper pointed to a couple of things you should be wary of. But bar the couple to Internet traps that will get spending 15-20 minutes doing a Market Research Survey and then receiving nothing. I know a few people making some money from Surveys. Some companies pay you in Vouchers, Credits and sample products, Cash. A chap I know says he's currently earning between $200- $300 a month from Surveys. I guess doing Surveys is something to do if you have a bit of time on your hands.
He suggested I try this link out;
Click Here!

To be honest I myself have received a few complimentary products and Supermarket Vouchers I won't say the store, but it worked I got my stuff.

My view on Surveys it's good for Stay at home Mum's, Student's on Holiday, the young unemployed. Be optimistic nothing ventured nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment